About Me

My photo
I am interested in Philosophy,Metaphysics and Physical Theories about the Mind, new Theories about Gravitation, Electromagnetism, Fractals, Chaos Theory, Condensed Matter Physics and critical Phenomena, AdS/CFT-duality

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Overcome drug addiction and psychological problems during any exam or any other psychic pressure

For everyone who is a mad bad psychological situation and is thinking about taking drugs, my advice: Take Vitamin B12 in high doses and combine it with other Vitamins and minerals. You are able to concentrate on anything for more than 24 hours. So if you need to finish any exam work etc. If you are depressed or anything just take this. This is natural and won't harm you anyway. You will probably not sleep for more than 24 hours, but this not a problem. When you work on some important thing, my experience is that you cannot sleep anyhow. I have had time where I haven't slept for many days, and I am fine, because I took a slightly higher than normal doses of Vitamin B12 and other minerals. I can for usual purposes recommend the following product, and promoting that what someone who is very special in my life is only a second or third idea here. This product is incredible.
But if you suffer from drug addiction, you need special combinations of Vitamins and Minerals. High doses of this will overcome your problems, for sure. They will greatly support you to overcome the problems during deprivation.
This is the product that will increase you daily life performance and does the best to prevent you as good as it can from diseases.

Here the link to the company that produces and sells it:

1 comment:

  1. I have found Ashwagandha root powder (a teaspoon a day) to be very helpful at reducing the stress of stressful situations...improves focus, reducing brain fog (for me). Helps in normalizing various physiological processes .... there is a long list of benefits.

    ReplyDelete